- Teresa on $200,000 Loan With FICO Under 600 in Columbus Ohio
- WALTER on Private Hard Money Loans in Ohio
- sharon on $200,000 Loan With FICO Under 600 in Columbus Ohio
- Mark on $200,000 Loan With FICO Under 600 in Columbus Ohio
- Tracy on Need a Bad Credit Loan – $5000-$3000-$10000 in Akron, Columbus and Cleveland?
- marshall on $200,000 Loan With FICO Under 600 in Columbus Ohio
- jason on $20,000 Personal Loan – To Pay Back in 3 Years – 13%
- Claudia on $20,000 Personal Loan – To Pay Back in 3 Years – 13%
- Joy on $200,000 Loan With FICO Under 600 in Columbus Ohio
- Jamie on $200,000 Loan With FICO Under 600 in Columbus Ohio
- Douglas on $20,000 Personal Loan – To Pay Back in 3 Years – 13%
- Allister on $200,000 Loan With FICO Under 600 in Columbus Ohio
- Sandy on $200,000 Loan With FICO Under 600 in Columbus Ohio
- Bobby on 20K Loan Over a 3 Year Period – 13% Interest
- Connie on $200,000 Loan With FICO Under 600 in Columbus Ohio
- $60,000 Debt Consolidation – Dayton Ohio
- $70,000 Horrible Credit Loan in Akron Ohio
- $70,000 Poor Credit Debt Consolidation Loan in Akron Ohio
- $150,000 Loan With FICO 500 – Cleveland Ohio
- $50,000 Debt Consolidation Loan in Parma Ohio
- $200,000 Loan With FICO Under 600 in Columbus Ohio
- $150,000 Debt Consolidation – Cleveland Ohio
- $100,000 Loan With FICO 550 in Cincinnati Ohio
- $200,000 Bad Credit Loan in Columbus Ohio
- $150,000 Loan For Bad Credit – Cleveland Ohio
- $200,000 Debt Consolidation Loan in Columbus Ohio
- Eagle Loan Company of Ohio
- Line of Credit Secured loan in Lorain Ohio
- Bad Credit Mortgage Loan in Toledo Ohio
- First Time Buyer’s Loan in Parma Ohio
- Home Improvement Loan With Bad Credit in Dayton Ohio
- Home Equity Loan in Akron Ohio
- New Home Construction Loan in Toledo Ohio
- Lowest Home Equity Loan Rates in Cincinnati Ohio
- Best Home Equity Loan Rates in Cleveland Ohio
Tags$500 Add new tag akron akron ohio Akron Ohio Loans auto loan bad credit bad credit auto loan bad credit loan bad credit loans bad credit rating car loan cash advance Cincinnati cincinnati ohio cleveland Cleveland Ohio college costs college education columbus columbus ohio Dayton dayton ohio debt deflation debt settlement income shifting loan Lorain Ohio low fico low fico score Mortgage Refinancing oh ohio ohio loan find ohio loans paperless cash advance paperless payday loans Parma Ohio payday loan payday loans personal loan quick cash advance strongsville ohio usda youngstown ohio
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- August 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- $1000 Dollar Loans
- 10K Loans
- 500 Payday Loans
- 5K Loans
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Approved Loans
- Auto – Car Loans
- Bad Credit Auto Loans
- Bad Credit Financing
- Bad Credit Motorcycle Loan
- Bowling Green
- Business Loans
- Car Title Loans
- Chillicothe Loans
- Debt Consolidation
- FHA Mortgage Loan
- FICO Loans
- Financial Aid – Student Loans
- Florida Lenders
- Grove City
- Hard Money Mortgage
- Home Construction Loan
- Home Equity Mortgage
- Home Improvement Loans
- Interest Only Mortgage
- Lawsuit Loans
- Line of Credit
- Loan Applications
- Loan Calculations
- Loan Find Team
- Loan Sharks
- Medical Procedure Loans
- Mortgage Refinancing
- New Lending Companies
- No Collateral Loan
- Non Conforming Loans
- Ohio Home Loans
- Ohio Job Market
- Ohio Lenders
- Ohio Mortgage
- Ohio Unsecured Loans
- Online Mortgage
- Paperless Payday Loans
- Payday Loans
- Personal Loans
- Private Loans
- Reverse Mortgage Loan
- RV Loans
- Small Cash Loans
- Small Micro Loans
- Stock Markets
- Strongsville Loans
- Sweat Equity Loan Program
- Unconventional Loans
$70,000 Horrible Credit Loan in Akron Ohio
Our client is applying for a $70,000 mortgage loan and he has horrible credit which makes his loan application approval difficult to say the least. He lives in in Akron Ohio and works for the city as one of the local fireman. He has an excellent job with good benefits, but a really bad credit rating.
The credit rating issue was created due to a dispute between him and his ex-wife. This happens quite often were one of the partners will charge up the other partners credit card thinking that they will never have to be responsible for this debt. Unfortunately it hurts both parties when this occurs. If both names are on the credit card account, both people will have their credit rating dropped, particularly when they fail to meet their monthly payment requirements.
Once the settlement is completed, the debt can be distributed to both parties or in some cases to the party that incurred the debt. They are then responsible to repay their portions, however the damage is done and both credit ratings are dropped. In our applicants case he has admitted that his credit rating is horrible and he knows that he will pay a higher interest rate as a result in order to be approved for a loan to reflect the increased perceived risk associated with lending money to him.
The question is whether any lender will lend him any money at all. With such a bad credit rating most lenders will not even consider a credit loan or refinancing a mortgage with or without security. In addition to the bad credit rating, the divorce situation makes the approval very complicated. In order to be approved for a loan, his wife has to give up her share of the home in return for receiving the proceeds of the funds for her share of the home. She must sign off on the deed of the home leaving it free and clear for him to own. Only at that point will the lenders provide any money at all. For many lenders it is just too complex and they will not be willing to take the risk or spend the time to deal with this sort of thing.
It is not impossible, however there will be more processing expenses associated with this deal in addition to the higher interest rates. Our client may want to reconsider his desire to take over the house from his ex-wife and just agree to sell it outright. We anticipate that more discussion and negotiation will be required.
Home/Mortgage Loan Amount :: $70,000
Home Loan Application and Processing Speed (when do you need the funds):: yesterday, our debt load is so high we cannot make the monthly payments. we need to lower the interest rate and our payments
Do you currently have a mortgage? ::yes, a small mortgage loan balance of $54,000
Bank Name and Branch :: PNC Bank, Exchange st
What City/Town, State and County do you live in? :: Akron, Ohio
What is your employment field? :: Fire Department
Employment Position :: Fireman
When are you paid? (monthly/weekly/biweekly):: biweekly
Your credit rating to be – excellent, fair, or bad? :: bad to horrible
How did you find us? :: searching for credit loans on the web
How are you paid? (direct deposit/paper check):: direct deposit
Gross Amount Per Paycheck :: $3300
Do you agree to have this information published online, without your PRIVATE information of course? :: ok to publish without private information, I do not want the boys down at the firehouse to find out.
Extra information here please (some detail):: My credit rating is horrible and my wife and I are splitting up. I want to purchase her share of the house, and will need a loan to help me do that. I am getting the house and the car, she gets everything else. We will have to sell the house if I cannot get a loan, since she wants her share of the money right away. Our divorce is pretty much final with the exception of the house. My lawyer says that we can settle everything if I can find the money to pay her half to her, then I will be free and clear.
My credit is horrible because we have not been paying our bills. We were fighting over the amount she was spending. She charged up our credit cards and I refused to pay them or pay even the monthly payments. The cards are in both names so both of us have a really horrible credit rating now. Pretty stupid I know, but then we were not really thinking straight at the time. Lot’s of emotions with everything. We have the credit card thing under control now. Since she made all of the purchases, she is responsible for that debt. The accounts have been closed and they are fully paid now, so at least we have dealt with that problem.
Note to Lender :: I am a fireman and make decent money with the city. With my income I will have no problem making the payments on this loan. As far as the other things I need, I will get them when I have the money to pay for them. No more credit cards. All I need to do to keep the house is to come up with her share of the money from the house which I can do if I get this loan.
Do you think you can help me. I know the interest rate will be more than what someone with good credit will pay, but I really would like to keep this home . Please help.
|Category: Home Mortgage Loan||4.96%||5.22%||5.604%|
|Length of Term||15||20||30|
|Amount to be paid||$96182.88||$106690.30||$129003.21|
|Total interest paid||$26182.88||$36690.30||$59003.21|
|Paid per installment||$527.03||$438.45||$353.43|
- Horrible Terrible Credit Personal Loan – Parma Suburb of Cleveland – $500,$1000,$1500 This is about a normal as it gets this time of year when applicants are showing up in greater numbers looking for some kind of financial help to due to a shortfall in cash. Around the end of March each year we are seeing these...
- Horrible Credit Loan for Lucinda in Columbus – $2000-$3000 This applicant gave us permission to post this diatribe online – she has a poor credit rating for many different reasons, and she is really frustrated with the current denial of applications. Her name is Lucinda and lives in Columbus, Ohio. My name is Lucinda...
- $8,000 Bad Credit Auto Loan for Used Jeep Grand Cherokee in Akron, OH – Ted J. $8,000 Bad Credit Auto Loan for Used Jeep Grand Cherokee in Akron, OH — I’m Ted J. and need a used car loan for 8K. My credit is horrible and I’m not having much luck getting approved with any dealerships or banks in town. I...
- $70,000 Poor Credit Debt Consolidation Loan in Akron Ohio This client is looking to consolidate his existing mortgage and some credit card debt into a new mortgage loan. He would like to have a new $70,000 poor credit debt consolidation loan and lives in Akron Ohio. His current mortgage is $50,000 and he has...
Having Trouble Getting a Loan?
Our group of LEGITIMATE private lenders can help!
the comment box at the bottom to tell us,
- how much you need to borrow
- when do you need the money
- what kind of loan product you want
- what State you reside in
email WILL NOT be shared. Your privacy is not
compromised - ever.
site has moderators - bad moods will be deleted. ;-)
Thanks for dropping by!
A LOAN CALCULATOR; Enter your loan amount, how many years, the interest rate, and payment frequency (14 for biweekly, 30 for monthly, 7 for weekly. Very helpful so you know exactly what the loan will cost you in interest payments and you will know the total COB (cost of borrowing).
This was written by . Posted on Saturday, September 29, 2012, at 1:16 pm. Filed under Akron. Tagged $70000 Horrible Credit Loan in Akron Ohio, Horrible Credit Loan, Horrible Credit Loan in Akron Ohio. Bookmark the permalink. Follow comments here with the RSS feed. Post a comment or leave a trackback.
Please use FIRST NAME ONLY and NO PHONE NUMBERS. This is for your privacy - lenders will have your email to open a dialogue with you. Thank you for using OLF for your private lending needs!
2 Responses to “$70,000 Horrible Credit Loan in Akron Ohio”
Leave a Reply
Lending Categories By Ohioloanfind.com
- Bad Credit Auto Loans
- Bad Credit Financing
- Bad Credit Motorcycle Loan
- Bowling Green
- Business Loans